Monday, November 28, 2011

Best thing ever.

Have you ever noticed those signs that make no sense? Or maybe the ones that are so far out there you have to say "Really??". I love those signs! I saw one today. The sign was on a van. I kid you not this sign said "Children's World" across the side! I had to laugh! I wish I had a picture for you guys but, I didn't have time because I had a serious lack of oxygen from laughing myself into a mini-coma. Now I want to see all the shady things you've noticed around your area! Post the pictures or even descriptions!

1 comment:

  1. HEY IN NEW YORK WHERE I USE TO LIVE THERE WAS A SIGN THAT SAID : " DO NOT STAND HEAR " OF COURSE IM GOING TO STAND THERE AND WATCH CARS GO BYE AND LET THE PEOPLE IN SIDE STARE @ ME ALL FUNNY BUT THATS OK CUZ I LIKE TO BE THE ODD BALL IN LYFE !

    ReplyDelete